Use of Website
Use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
The Lawmart.com web site is intended to provide products and information of a legal nature, but not legal advice. The pages presented at this site are provided solely for informational purposes and constitute an advertisement. Lawmart.com, Inc. does not provide any legal representation or other professional service. Visitors to this web site should consult with legal counsel regarding the legal impact of any of the information or products made available via this web site. None of the information on this site constitutes professional advice or a recommendation by a lawyer or attorney. E-mail or written correspondence with Lawmart.com, Inc. will not be covered by any attorney-client privilege.
You may reproduce a reasonable number of copies of documents available at this site for your own personal use or for non-commercial distribution. All documents copied from this site must not be modified and must include the copyright notice at the bottom of each web page. Reproduction or distribution of any material from this web site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Lawmart.com, Inc.. To obtain permission to copy material from this site, send us an email message. All images and other copyrighted material used at this site may not otherwise be copied without the consent of Lawmart.com, Inc., the copyright owner.
This site contains links to servers maintained by other businesses and organizations, which exist independently from us. Lawmart.com, Inc. cannot provide any warranty about the accuracy or source of the information contained on any of these servers or the content of any file the user might download from these sites. No such third party is endorsed or recommended by us by virtue of the fact that links to their servers appear on this site. All accessing and downloading of material from such third party sites is at the user’s own risk, for which Lawmart.com, Inc. is not responsible or liable in any way.
All order forms relating to products offered on this web site are intended for use exclusively by persons who are at least 18 years of age. Any person submitting credit card information to us, whether online, by fax or telephone, must be at least 18 years of age.
All legal forms and digital publications are sold subject to the terms and conditions noted on each web page where such services and products are made available for purchase. The provisions of each of the terms and conditions pages on this web site are incorporated by reference as part of this web page. None of the provisions of the terms and conditions pages on this web site may be waived or modified except by Lawmart.com, Inc. through its authorized representatives in writing.
This site is maintained by Lawmart.com, Inc. at its offices in Livonia, Michigan, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Michigan, by accessing the web site both you and Lawmart.com, Inc. agree that the statutes and laws of the state of Michigan, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, to the extent not preempted by federal law, will apply to all matters relating to use of the web site and the ordering or delivery of any information or products. You and Lawmart.com, Inc. also agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Circuit Court of Wayne County, Michigan and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan with respect to such matters.
Lawmart.com, Inc. makes no representation that materials on the web site are appropriate or available for use in other countries, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other countries do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If any portion of this disclaimer policy is declared illegal or unenforceable, it will be severed and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. The failure of Lawmart.com, Inc. to enforce any provision of this disclaimer policy does not waive the provision or a future right to enforce it.
Forms and documents are made available subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All forms and documents are provided without any warranty, express or implied, as to their legal effect and completeness. Use of these documents is at your own risk. Purchase of these forms and documents from Lawmart.com does not create a professional or attorney-client relationship with any person or firm involved in the preparation or marketing of them.
- Forms should be used as a guide and modified to meet all the legal requirements in your state. We have not made any effort to conform these documents to the laws of each of the various states and you should not assume that these documents comply with state law requirements. If you have a serious legal problem you should consult an attorney on a professional basis. No legal forms or documents have been customized for individual use.
- All legal forms and documents are available exclusively in electronic format. Purchased items may be downloaded immediately after payment, and a confirmation email will also be sent which will allow for the downloading of each purchased item. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to download and save each purchased item.
- You may print a reasonable number of copies of each form or document for your own use. Purchased items may not otherwise be copied or distributed in any form or medium, electronic or otherwise. We do not ship forms or documents in hard copy (printed) format, on floppy disk or CD-ROM.
ALL FORMS AND DOCUMENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE LIABILITY OF LAWMART.COM IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR ANY LEGAL FORM OR DOCUMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL LAWMART.COM OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
E-books are made available subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All e-books are available exclusively in electronic format. Purchased items may be downloaded immediately after payment, and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to download and save each purchased item.
- You may print a reasonable number of copies of each e-book for your own use. Purchased items may not otherwise be copied or distributed in any form or medium, electronic or otherwise. We do not ship e-books in hard copy (printed) format, on computer disk or CD-ROM.